Everything in Texas is Bigger & Better
Meet Ron Jones, Your Texas Consultant.
Accelerated Learning Supports
Services designed to reinforce or enhance classroom instruction so every student succeeds.
Tutoring provides a flexible and intelligent means for supplementing curriculum with the help of state certified instructors. Special areas of focus are identified within subjects, while high impact strategies are applied to support the specific needs of at-risk learners. Progress is continually monitored to inform decisions about adaptive changes, interventions, and student goals.
The iTutor Advantage:
- Offer practical support to improve academic performance and boost student confidence
- Tailor instruction to the unique learning needs of students based on actionable data
- Easily reach students in groups of any size—or on a 1:1 basis—with anytime, anywhere access
Provides specialized virtual instruction—delivered by a Certified Students With Disabilities Teacher in a range of systematic, accessible formats—to meet the needs of every learner. With a focus on working towards mastery of students’ IEP goals, iTutor’s Resource Room provides a dedicated time to scaffold instruction in core classes, accelerate individual learning needs, and track data for classroom teachers and committee on special education meetings.
The iTutor Advantage:
- Access to qualified and experienced educators to meet the specific needs of students
- Facilitate full or part-time resource room instruction
- Support students with disabilities with accommodations, modifications, and regular IEP goal progress-monitoring
Test prep gives students the tools to sharpen essential skills in preparation for admissions and placement exams. Candidates leverage online instruction in real-time with access to recorded sessions to reinforce learning. More than simply a great study tool, iTutor empowers students to prepare, practice, and assess their readiness.
The iTutor Advantage
- Provide families and students with flexible study options—before or after school, in your school building, and at home
- Customized lessons to help learners excel on state and standardized tests
- Identify student strengths and errors in real-time with synchronous test preparation
The ideal solution for students who are looking for extra help with homework assignments. Students can drop-in online for guidance on any subject, anywhere, anytime. Expert support is provided by experienced, iTutor state certified teachers to help assure academic success.
The iTutor Advantage:
- Homework help can be available after school, on weekends, or during scheduled study hall periods
- Encourage students to stay motivated and engaged with their studies as they build self-reliance and mastery
- Ease demands on faculty and staff with drop-in sessions on weekends, after school, late nights—anytime a faculty member may not available
Learn About iTutor’s HB 4545 Strategic Tutoring Model
Schedule Support When Your Students Need It Most
Content Area Experts
Utilize iTutor’s certified educators to provide 30 or more hours of live instruction from the same instructor.
Session lessons and instructional design directed by your school’s Accelerated Learning Committee.
Live instruction allows our educators to pivot in real-time and personalize lessons based on a student’s STAAR assessment data.
The Academic Data Analysis team can provide a summative analysis of student progress on all relevant performance metrics on request.
Need Teachers For Full- or Part-Time Placement?
Connect With Ron Jones
iTutor Senior Sales Executive
Ron has dedicated his career to helping schools access tools paramount to fostering a solid education in students. With his passion for all things education and Texas, he dedicates his time to the following organizations; Dripping Springs Board of Trustees, Dripping Springs Education Foundation, Friends of Texas Public Schools, KDRP community advisor – board of directors.
Ron works closely with school administrators to create a robust method of achieving results that students, teachers, and administrators deserve and expect. He believes iTutor’s desire to over-deliver is a paramount reason to partner with our outstanding teachers to achieve academic objectives.
When not volunteering his time on education committees, Ron can be found outdoors on his kayak, spending time with his sons and daughter-in-law, and exploring the arts.
“I love working in education because I know my efforts are making a difference in academic achievement every single day.”