Terms & Conditions
Confidentiality of Student Data.
iTutor will maintain the confidentiality of all student records and student data in accordance with all applicable laws, including the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act.
Compliance With Laws.
iTutor will comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in when fulfilling the terms of this Agreement.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of the Customer if required by another signed agreement, otherwise the laws of the State of New York will control.
This Agreement contains the entire and exclusive understanding of the parties and supersedes all oral agreements and prior negotiations. This Agreement may not be modified or amended except in writing by the parties hereto.
If any provision contained in this Agreement shall for any reason be held invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any respect, such invalidity, legality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other provision of this Agreement, but this Agreement shall be construed as if such invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provision had never been contained herein.
Modifications Must be in Writing.
This General Release may not be changed, modified, waived, or amended, except by written instrument, signed by and agreed upon by the persons to be charged with the change.
Any disputes arising from or related to this contract shall be resolved in a court of competent jurisdiction in New York. The parties agree to waive their right to a trial by jury regarding any such disputes.
- Cancellation Policy:
- iTutor requires a minimum of three (3) hours of advanced notice to cancel a class.
- If iTutor.com is not provided three (3) hours advance notice for a cancellation the iTutor educator will leave a mini lesson that is half the length of the scheduled class and you will be billed for the entire duration.
- Students are not allowed to cancel classes on their own.
- Students can access the video recording of their sessions through their iTutor account.
- Utilization Policy:
- Hours shall be considered consumed when a class is scheduled, and no cancellations are submitted
- Expiration Policy:
- Hours shall be consumed during the subscription period outlined in your order form. Unused hours will be lost.
- Changes to existing schedules
- Should be limited to no more than once per month to ensure that the highest level of education and continuity of services is provided
- Changes can be accommodated on a case by case basis with at least five business days advance notice (e.g. adding students, adding subjects, etc).
- Students with Disabilities
- In the event that sessions include Students with Disabilities, that were not previously charged for, iTutor reserves the right to charge an additional $25 per student, per session
- In the event that content is not provided by the district and itutor educators need to provide the content, iTutor reserves the right to charge an additional $10 per student, per session