iTutor Educators Transform Lives
"Teaching with iTutor, I can really reach and motivate each student. Even if a child had been lost in a large classroom setting, they want to learn. I am able to figure out what they are having trouble with and clear the path for their growth. Plus, I loved the flexibility of iTutor’s platform. I can have notes prewritten to save time in class and accomplish so much more with my instructional time."
Mary Lee Compitello, NYS Certified Mathematics Teacher
Help a Generation of Learners Succeed
We believe that all students deserve the best education, regardless of where they live or learn. We also believe that the very best educators deserve a flexible, nourishing environment in which they can do their best work.
Through iTutor's online services and virtual platform, educators can maximize their potential bringing their greatest talents to the students that need them most .
Educational opportunities no longer need to be tied to zipcode, geography, or luck. Join our nationwide community of state-certified educators today to start making your biggest impact today.
Hear from iTutor Educators:
Frequently Asked Questions
- What experience or credentials are required to teach with iTutor?
- Do I need any special equipment or computer programs as an iTutor Educator?
- Does iTutor offer any platform technology training or Professional Development?
- Yes! Through iTutor’s professional development community, Clerisy, you will receive asynchronous training on our technology platform and have the opportunity to participate in various PD programs. Instructional Coaches are also available to answer any questions you may have. As an iTutor Educator, these resources are available for free and may even provide you with opportunities to earn CTE/CTLE credits towards maintaining your teaching certification.
- How do I receive assignments?
- One you complete your onboarding as an independent iTutor Educator, you will have online access to the Assignment Opportunity Board. There you will see qualified assignments based on your certification state(s) and content area(s), and will have the ability to choose those that match your interests and availability.